ESPN RISE has no flood control

Go!

I don’t have an account and it’s not something a mod should participate in. I’m not sure how we’re supposed to handle threads that are promoting the raid/abuse of other sites (even ones everyone hates with a passion).

I was merely pointing out their lack of design excellence over at ESPN. :stuck_out_tongue:

HA. Fair enough.

Originally posted by inyoface@Jun 17 2010, 02:03 PM
I don’t have an account and it’s not something a mod should participate in. I’m not sure how we’re supposed to handle threads that are promoting the raid/abuse of other sites (even ones everyone hates with a passion).

Admins/Mods should not encourage such behavior. Eventually we want to turn a bit more professional (ie. provide timing results/videos…etc), so we need the staff to act like they’ve been doing this for 20 years. :smiley:

in b4 da raid

there’s a reason for the PM feature. jus’ sayin…

def glad that i am not a mod then

There’s some crazy ■■■■ going down there right now. Who is Mirron777?

At what point does ESPN swallow their pride and realize this was a terrible idea?

Mirron77 is doing work

Originally posted by kick’em.down@Jun 17 2010, 12:39 PM
At what point does ESPN swallow their pride and realize this was a terrible idea?

Probably never, because they’re completely oblivious. They’re probably not even paying attention to the new board. IMO I suspect the real higher-ups that actually have the final authority over these matters have never even acknowledged us or been involved in this argument at all.

mikel, stop being a ■■■■■.

lol Semorebutts07

Just classic stuff. The ESPN boards actually worked out worse than I ever expected they would. I can’t wait for a week or so from now and there havent been posts for days not even spam.

Originally posted by Alex Adkinson@Jun 17 2010, 03:00 PM
Just classic stuff. The ESPN boards actually worked out worse than I ever expected they would. I can’t wait for a week or so from now and there havent been posts for days not even spam.

so should i stop spammin?

Originally posted by kick’em.down@Jun 17 2010, 12:39 PM

That’s what I’m wondering. I’m still in disbelief that espn actually went through with this, they had to know that doing so would breakup the entire community built up at dyestat. Now the forum they tried to force on us is full of nothing but spam, no surprise there. I hope this opens up their eyes that a bit.

Edit - It seems they’ve finally caught on and deleted all the spam.

i don’t think the forum has the capacity for bannage…

i’ve had like 20 posts get deleted but havent been banned…

and they’re not even deleting posts from the non-track forums

Guess I was wrong. 1 real thread on ESPN RISE. poor Ben Sylvan.