Dyestat is Saved!

We can return from exile to the holy land in pure unabashed joy and love! We have triumphed over tyranny!

Now what is to become of this, our underground caverns, our safe house, our own underground railroad of internet posting?

Delete this forum immediately after I post in the LPG

no ■■■■?

EDIT: its troo

dont delete this place. im perma’d in dyestat. leave me be here

(maybe)

or you could convince the ROCK to unban me.

He basically perma’d me for ‘being and asshole’

Originally posted by Doc Awesome@Apr 28 2010, 12:20 AM
[b] or you could convince the ROCK to unban me.

He basically perma’d me for ‘being and asshole’ [/b]

Rock already said the Fascists stripped him of his banhammer

AA. This is just a rumor that you started based off a picture.

Either way TrackTalk stays. If this is true however we will be changing a few of the boards and putting up the frontpage asap. We have 10+ writing majors that have already started to cover meets, and Zen Miler who pm’d me saying that in the near future (xc perhaps?) he could process results

[b]Last summer, I was at the Distance Gala on the behalf of my former track site, wi-tf.com, and compared notes with Rock/Tony Jones of DyeIL. I found that my hytek results processors were a bit more efficient than Dyestat’s. The boys performances from in my 2009 database was 100,000 performances deep. Girls, 75,000. When SteveU showed up and Rock goes ‘Take a look at this kid can do. He’s like a Dyestat TFX for Wisconsin’… he took down my number but that was the last of it.

All I need is the right financial backing.[/b]

So in short. We stay. We are slowly forming into our own thing. No dyestat strings attached. Though I will still be visiting dyestat frequently.

:smiley:

ooh lala

Posted on ESPNrise

[b]
I visit daily waiting for change…
So far it is not a good place for panhandling

Yesterday at 10:22 AM
Reply | Delete [/b]

but then we lose one of the greatest threads of all time…

Alex’s Beautiful women

Originally posted by BBarker@Apr 28 2010, 09:41 AM
[b] but then we lose one of the greatest threads of all time…

Alex’s Beautiful women [/b]

QFE

too bad it’s not :frowning:

Originally posted by Administrator@Apr 28 2010, 09:01 AM
[b] AA. This is just a rumor that you started based off a picture.

Either way TrackTalk stays. If this is true however we will be changing a few of the boards and putting up the frontpage asap. We have 10+ writing majors that have already started to cover meets, and Zen Miler who pm’d me saying that in the near future (xc perhaps?) he could process results

[quote][b]Last summer, I was at the Distance Gala on the behalf of my former track site, wi-tf.com, and compared notes with Rock/Tony Jones of DyeIL. I found that my hytek results processors were a bit more efficient than Dyestat’s. The boys performances from in my 2009 database was 100,000 performances deep. Girls, 75,000. When SteveU showed up and Rock goes ‘Take a look at this kid can do. He’s like a Dyestat TFX for Wisconsin’… he took down my number but that was the last of it.

So in short. We stay. We are slowly forming into our own thing. No dyestat strings attached. Though I will still be visiting dyestat frequently.

:smiley: [/b][/quote]
so can i be a mod now?

Originally posted by Doc Awesome+Apr 28 2010, 11:31 PMQUOTE (Doc Awesome @ Apr 28 2010, 11:31 PM) <!–QuoteBegin-Administrator@Apr 28 2010, 09:01 AM

[quote][b]Last summer, I was at the Distance Gala on the behalf of my former track site, wi-tf.com, and compared notes with Rock/Tony Jones of DyeIL. I found that my hytek results processors were a bit more efficient than Dyestat’s. The boys performances from in my 2009 database was 100,000 performances deep. Girls, 75,000. When SteveU showed up and Rock goes ‘Take a look at this kid can do. He’s like a Dyestat TFX for Wisconsin’… he took down my number but that was the last of it.

so can i be a mod now? [/b][/quote]
Christ. You don’t give up do you. :wink:

Look I’ll make you half a mod of a board you choose. Then if you don’t screw anything up you can be a full regional moderator.

User Groups: (in order of power from least to greatest)

>Member (most users)
>Legend (can post on LL + extra Personal message quota)
>Track Talk Contributor (can post on LL + Reporters Forum + extra PM quota)
>Regional Moderator (mod’s a select board)
>Global Moderator (mod’s everywhere)
>Admin (mod’s everywhere + admin CP access)

Double post: Sorry you have a warning. Get rid of that then I’ll consider you for a 1/4 mod (very low power).

:whistle:

Originally posted by Administrator+Apr 28 2010, 06:53 PMQUOTE (Administrator @ Apr 28 2010, 06:53 PM) [quote]Originally posted by Doc Awesome@Apr 28 2010, 11:31 PM
[b] <!–QuoteBegin-Administrator
@Apr 28 2010, 09:01 AM

so can i be a mod now? [/b][/quote]
Christ. You don’t give up do you. :wink:

Look I’ll make you half a mod of a board you choose. Then if you don’t screw anything up you can be a full regional moderator.

User Groups: (in order of power from least to greatest)

>Member (most users)
>Legend (can post on LL + extra Personal message quota)
>Track Talk Contributor (can post on LL + Reporters Forum + extra PM quota)
>Regional Moderator (mod’s a select board)
>Global Moderator (mod’s everywhere)
>Admin (mod’s everywhere + admin CP access) [/b][/quote]
I mod the politics and science forum. Why doesn’t my thing say regional moderator?

Originally posted by Administrator@Apr 28 2010, 08:01 AM

[/b]

Ummm, yeah, maybe!

i asked for that warning for kicks

id like to be louisiana mod?

Originally posted by Administrator@Apr 28 2010, 09:01 AM
AA. This is just a rumor that you started based off a picture.

AA should be banned for such lies and blasphemy