Death is NOT Something to Celebrate

That’s all I’ll say about bin Laden.

It’s halftime at the game…

My thoughts:

“I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”

MLK

Yeah then MLK got shot.

"let’s not forget that even killing a killer is an ugly business and we could be recognising Bin Laden’s demise in a more dignified way.” -BBC

“Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery.” -Malcolm X

sometimes retaliation is necessary to prevent future problems, and only in retaliation is violence okay with me.

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Couldn’t agree more.

all due respect FC, but you are wrong on this one. What this man did to us as a nation was so beyond comprehension that although i do not generally like to celebrate death i will gladly make an exception for osama.

Jesus’ death was something to celebrate.

Is this guy being for real right now? Usually I can tell a joke when I see one, but not this time…

I will not celebrate his death. I simply recognize that justice has been served and the patriotism and strength of this country.

What about a long suffering human who can now be at peace?

What about a serial rapist?

What about a mass murderer?

What about a Philly fan?

Completely agree. I said this yesterday.

The most disturbing thing for me is the idiotic college students using it as an opportunity to go nuts.

I’m being for realz. Definitely celebrate Jesus’ death, because without the death there wouldn’t be a resurrection. Pretty sure Good Friday is actually the most important day of the year for Christians

He’s been the world’s most wanted man and face behind terrorism for over half their lives.

He’s still a human being, skurey. A father, a husband, …

That said, I don’t think those idiots really cared much about what happened, just wanted a chance to act like idiots.

The more I learn about America’s shoddy history in foreign policy, the more I wonder whether it would be “alright” for subjugated countries to celebrate the death of our own leaders.

Technically he’s a human being but he doesn’t deserve to be treated like one after the stuff he did.

Same goes for other murderers, rapists, pedos etc.

and drink to the point of blackout

College students acting like idiots has nothing to do with whether or not his death should be celebrated.