Cheap DIV 1 schools for Canadians

Hi Im trying to find what D1 schools have the best prices for international Students, Im from Canada and would like to go to school in the states but most of the schools are 50-30 grand a year. What are the cheapest schools for someone like me?

University at Buffalo. A few minutes from the border and it’s rather cheap and has a lot of international students.

Sarah Lawrence College

Others?

qfe also binghamton or ualbany. SUNY schools are very affordable.

Get good grades/ run fast and then apply to a really high end school. All the good ones fill your financial need.

HYP, Cornell, Dartmouth, UPenn, Stanford, Williams, Middlebury, Tufts, Amherst, Bowdoin, Bates, Colby, Colgate?

or snag a running scholarship.

George Washington

Not all of those fill financial need for internationals, just US residents/citizens. Check school by school. Also, I’m not sure how the FAFSA (form that determines how much your family is expected to contribute) would even be filled out, as it is based on US tax returns.

Stay in Canada and pay much less.

Your quality of education for an undergrad will be equal (unless you are looking Ivy League) or even greater (likely, since you are looking for very cheap D1 schools).

In terms of running, I assume you are not top end talent or else you wouldn’t be worrying about tuition. There are plenty of good running schools in Canada that should work for you.