CentSports

Anyone still using this nonsense?

I’m up to $15. I’m what they call a high-roller. Pretty much, I’m awesome. And very, very, very lucky. But mainly awesome.

I bet everything all the time.

So I went broke tonight. Like I do every third day or so.

haven’t placed a sports bet since i lost 350 on memphis choking away the final minute of the nc game

baseball is so hard but i have a quarter on here so i’ll give it a shot. although hedging these wc lines would work, maybe i’m not reading them right tho

Originally posted by jbf@Jun 29 2010, 11:04 PM
[b] Anyone still using this nonsense?

I’m up to $15. I’m what they call a high-roller. Pretty much, I’m awesome. And very, very, very lucky. But mainly awesome. [/b]

What’s your best streak for the cash?

i had $2.89 once, but thats pretty much it. i went on a very long streak of losing bets so now i only bet occasionally and have about 50 cents.

a friend of mine made $30 bucks in his first week and was about to cash out, but decided to keep betting and in about 2 days he was up to $64 dollars. we told him he would lose it all and assured us he would cash out at 100bucks… about 4 days later he was down to nothing. o well.

Originally posted by Dyenimator@Jun 30 2010, 01:51 AM
baseball is so hard but i have a quarter on here so i’ll give it a shot. although hedging these wc lines would work, maybe i’m not reading them right tho

Never bet on baseball, it’s so freakin’ unpredictable. I turned the original $0.10 into about $1 in a few days by just betting the moneyline on the favorites for like 10% of my bankroll (is that a betting term or just poker?) but then when they stopped giving me the advertising bonuses, it stopped being profitable and I started losing it all.

I took the $0.10, made a 5-match tennis parlay and made $0.50-something, then bet that all on South Africa to beat France at +250 or +350, can’t remember, had about $2, then bet that all on Fabricio Werdum at +500. Last bet was admittedly lucky (that’s why he’s at +500), but I didn’t think he was 5:1 bad, so it was good odds.

If Shane Carwin beats Brock Lesnar this weekend, I’ll make $10 more and be able to cash it out. Or keep pushing my luck until I lose it all, which seems more likely.

Originally posted by sum_bum+Jun 30 2010, 03:19 AMQUOTE (sum_bum @ Jun 30 2010, 03:19 AM) <!–QuoteBegin-jbf@Jun 29 2010, 11:04 PM
[b] Anyone still using this nonsense?

I’m up to $15. I’m what they call a high-roller. Pretty much, I’m awesome. And very, very, very lucky. But mainly awesome. [/b]

What’s your best streak for the cash? [/b][/quote]
I’m terrible at SftC, it’s all just picking straight-up winners. I bet because I can play odds and not bet 100% of everything I have on every single game.

Having said that, I think I’m on a 5-game losing streak right now. I’m awful.

phillies -1.5 -105
minnesota -150 (emotional hedge ldo)

lets do this

Originally posted by Dyenimator@Jun 30 2010, 11:09 AM
[b] phillies -1.5 -105
minnesota -150 (emotional hedge ldo)

lets do this [/b]

See: never bet on baseball.

boston and seattle tonight

Originally posted by Dyenimator@Jun 30 2010, 05:03 PM
boston and seattle tonight

Yanks and Rays.

Seattle is a smart bet since Hernandez is pitching against Vasquez, but you never bet against the Yankees at home.

And Dice-K is no good. Boston won’t beat Tampa twice.

i like fading the yankees bc their lines are always inflated

king felix pitching vs anyone @+140… i like

dice k and whoever tb was throwing out had similar stats, so i took the home team

up .06 hell yeah

ship tha pennies!

I totally just added you as a friend on there. I go by ‘Rex’ on there to hide my real identity.

Originally posted by Ecliptica@Jun 30 2010, 10:35 PM
I totally just added you as a friend on there. I go by ‘Rex’ on there to hide my real identity.

Greg Clayman

The only time I make semi-intelligent bets is with soccer… or betting against a Williams sister, as I’ve made more money off that than anything. Normally I just randomly pick a + side and go with it… I tend to do better when I pick people based off how much I like their name rather than just being completely random. This works best with MMA and tennis. I’ve been hovering around $3 since the WC started, which is actually pretty good for me. I’ll occasionally get up to $5 and then bet the rest on something stupid and start over. My brother had over $80 once, but lost it all… I really don’t know why I still do this, since I’m never gonna make money on it, but I enjoy having some reason to root for a certain person or team, when I normally couldn’t care less.

[i]Originally posted by njrunz+Jun 30 2010, 09:40 PMQUOTE (njrunz @ Jun 30 2010, 09:40 PM) The only time I make semi-intelligent bets is with soccer… or betting against a Williams sister, as I’ve made more money off that than anything. Normally I just randomly pick a + side and go with it… I tend to do better when I pick people based off how much I like their name rather than just being completely random. This works best with MMA and tennis. I’ve been hovering around $3 since the WC started, which is actually pretty good for me. I’ll occasionally get up to $5 and then bet the rest on something stupid and start over. My brother had over $80 once, but lost it all… I really don’t know why I still do this, since I’m never gonna make money on it, but I enjoy having some reason to root for a certain person or team, when I normally couldn’t care less. [/b]

njrunz WOULD be on this site haha

<!–QuoteBegin-Ecliptica[/i]
I just totally added you as a friend on there. I go by ‘Rex’ on there to hide my true identity.[/quote]

Rex Malibu, CA
Balance:$0.00

I go broke every night. I just try to see how many I can get in a row betting everything I have. It’s more fun that way.

I just totally added jbf, njrunz, and RightNow.

cubs -1.5 +140
angels -124
twins -117