Bennett Camp Twilight Results!

Holmdel’s Track is becoming magical…
Gorman wins in 9:23 off of 4:50, last 800 was 2:09! This is combined girls/boys results. Girls race was 11:00!

Results here

Andy Slepman is South, he’s listed as Colts Neck in the results

No, we want him!!! :smiley:

Colin Chehanske at 10:24 is CN not WWPS.

Awesome night as usual over at Holmdel. Just check those results. 30 MPH winds acknowledged the fact that we had races to run and immediately died down as first gun went off. Terrific racing in every heat. Thanks again to Coach McCafferty and everyone at Holmdel HS. Even the music was better than ever. Less of Decafs death metal and more of anything else is always a good thing.

I say this every year but it can’t be ignored- the Holmdel Twilight series is a special event that my kids look forward to every year and never forget. It gives many of my athletes an opportunity to compete on a stage they otherwise would never get an opportunity to be on. Thanks Coach McCafferty, Bennett, and others that make this happen.- Just awesome.

7 at 9:43 or better for this “CBA” place…none of which has last name of Mazzacarro or Kelly. They were probably pretty good at the running of cross-country…

Grote